PQ Labs G5
PQ Labs’ line of G5 Touch Overlays is advancing large format touch screen accuracy to a new level. With the development of the G5 4K technology, the G5 is now able to handle more precise applications like never before.
PQ Labs G5 Overlay
PQ Labs’ line of G5 Touch Overlays is advancing large format touch screen accuracy to a new level. With the development of the G5 4K technology, the G5 is now able to handle more precise applications like never before. Say goodbye to thick capacitive touch pen and using your familiar pen or pencil again. With a higher refresh rate than previous models, the G5 Overlay provides a faster response to your movements. Furthermore, it detects even the slightest actions, offering more accurate data positioning with very little latency giving the G5 Touch Screens the capability to draw very smooth & accurate curves. The G5 Touch Overlay is available in several models: G5 2K or 4K, G5S 2K or 4K, G5 2K or 4K Integration Kit; and in sizes ranging from 32” to 84”.
How Does It Work?
The G5 Overlay is quite simple to install. Simply assemble the frame and use the provided heavy duty adhesive tape to attach the frame to the glass. Once the overlay is assembled, attach it to your display and connect the USB to your computer. Don’t forget to install PQ Labs’ latest drivers for your Mac or PC.
- Designed with 4K resolution displays in mind
- Smooth & high-precision multi-touch control
- Detects 1.5mm Pen Tip.
- Works for OneNote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, MS-Paint…
- HID Support
- Size range from 32″ to 84″
- USB Powered
- Energy Efficient without sacrificing performance
- 250 FPS, Lighting Speed
- Detectable Touch Points: Dual (2pt), Basic (6pt), Standard (12pt), Plus (32), Ultimate (50pt)
- Glass thickness: 3mm (32” – 47”), 4mm (48” – 84”)
- Touch Fidelity: <0.5mm (4K model), <1mm (2K model)
- Sample rate: up to 250 fps
- Frame Thickness: 8.6mm
- Power Supply: USB powered
Approximately 1 week