Mobile LED 180
The Mobile LED 180 is an integrated installation, transportation, and storage solution for a 180” LED wall display. Simply position the Mobile LED 180 unit in place for the show and use the remote to unload it from the flight case and lift the display to desired height.
Mobile LED 180
The Mobile LED 180 is the ultimate LED solution for AV rental and production companies. With the simple touch of a button the Mobile LED 180 unloads the 180” LED display out of the flight case in one continuous movement, adjusts the display’s height with millimetric accuracy up to 13’ (to the top of the display), and allows to effortlessly tilt the display from -10° to +32°. The Mobile LED 180 unit is protected by three integrated shock absorbing systems providing a safe transportation and storage solution and reducing damage risk during installation. The massive 180” 2K or Full HD resolution display awes audiences with its vivid colors and sharp images, while the fine pixel pitch and the wide video signal compatibility ensure the presentation of video content in brilliant high resolution.
How Does It Work?
The Mobile LED 180 is an integrated installation, transportation, and storage solution for a 180” LED wall display. Simply position the Mobile LED 180 unit in place for the show and use the remote to unload it from the flight case and lift the display to desired height. When you are done, load the unit back in the case, close it up, and roll it away until the next show – no need to disassemble it! Overall, the Mobile LED 180 reduces installation time from a full day of work to just 10 minutes!
- All-in-one solution for installation, transportation, and storage of large LED display
- Effortless loading/unloading
- Electrically adjustable height and tilt position
- 2k or Full HD resolution (1.9mm or 2.5mm pitch)
- Emergency display descent function
- Heavy-duty casters for mobility
- Includes ATA flight case
- Diagonal display size: 180”
- Brightness (after calibration): 1,200 nits
- Contrast: 3,000:1
- Average power consumption: 3 kW
- Viewing angle: H 160° / V 160°
- Signal processing: 16 bit
- Display height: up to 13’ (4 mt)
- Inclination adjust: -10° to 32°
Approximately 12 weeks.